Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Dashboard Forums Kingdom Living Daily Fri Sep 20 2024: Walking in Persistent Faith

• Fri Sep 20 2024: Walking in Persistent Faith

Posted by Pastoral Care on September 20, 2024 at 3:35 am

Selected Bible Passage: Hebrews 11:6 (NIV) – “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”

Reflection:

In Hebrews 11:6, we are reminded that faith is foundational to our relationship with God. Without it, we cannot please Him. This scripture emphasizes the necessity of believing in God’s existence and trusting that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him. Persistent faith, as demonstrated by the heroes in Hebrews 11, entails unwavering trust and commitment to God’s promises, even when tangible evidence is lacking.

Key Points:
    1. Faith Essential: Pleasing God requires faith.
    2. Belief in God’s Existence: Acknowledging God’s presence in every aspect of life.
    3. Persistent Seeking: Continuously seeking God with earnestness leads to divine reward.

Personal Reflection Questions:
    – How steadfast is my faith in God, especially during challenging times?
    – In what areas of my life do I need to deepen my trust in God’s promises?
    – How can I demonstrate earnestly seeking God in my daily routines?

Prayer:

Guided Prayer:
    Dear Lord, thank You for the gift of faith. Help me to strengthen my faith in You and to seek You earnestly in all aspects of my life. I trust in Your promises and believe that You are always present with me. May my faith be genuine and my commitment unwavering, knowing that You reward those who diligently seek You. Amen.

Personal Prayer Points:
    – Increased faith during uncertainties.
    – Assurance in God’s presence and promises.
    – Encouragement to seek God earnestly every day.

Action Steps:

Practical Application Tips:
    Faith Reminder: Memorize Hebrews 11:6 and recite it during moments of doubt.
    Seek God Daily: Dedicate specific times each day for prayer and scripture reading.
    Faith Journal: Document instances where faith has played a pivotal role in your life.

Daily Challenges or Activities:
    Encourage Faith: Reach out to someone who may be struggling with their faith and share Hebrews 11:6.
    Personal Faith Project: Commit to a small project or goal that requires stepping out in faith.
    Nature Walk: Take a walk in nature, contemplating God’s creation and His presence in your life, affirming your faith.

Embrace persistent faith, acknowledging God’s presence and diligently seeking Him every day. Let your unwavering trust in Him be a testament to your commitment and belief in His promises.

Pastoral Care replied 2 weeks, 2 days ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.